Your commitment has helped us develop a profitable commercial book of business and allowed for an excellent spread of risk in Tower Hill Prime. Now more than ever before we are able to aggressively pursue your best accounts with our best pricing and terms in virtually ALL areas of the state.
In addition, several counties have been identified that have exceptional capacity for more risks to be written in Tower Hill Prime. For competitive pricing in these counties, submit your qualified accounts today!
Expanded Appetite for Monoline Property Policies
We have expanded the types of eligible classes of business for monoline property policies. Send us your future successful account in these NEW categories:
- Pre-schools, commercial child care centers, nurseries, Montessori schools (up to Kindergarten), tutoring centers, and child learning centers
- Light warehouse and distribution
- Restaurant exposures, lessors risk only, limited fire exposure
- Professional Offices, Owner and Tenant Occupied, and LRO (also eligible for BOP)
Professional tenant occupied offices are not limited to 7-story buildings for monoline policies.
- Frame construction (sprinklers not required)
For select accounts located north of I-4, Tower Hill Prime is now accepting frame construction that is not sprinklered, but has other characteristics such as adequate separation of buildings, fire divisions, etc.
Enhancements Now Available in Tower Hill Prime
- Wind Mitigation Credits are now automated based on risk characteristics, by county
- Agreed Amount is now available for non-residential Monoline Property policies as an added option instead of a co-insurance clause
- Ordinance or Law Extension of Coverage — Coverage A, B, and C Combined Limit of Insurance is now available for non-residential Monoline Property policies
- Water Back-up and Sump Overflow is now available as an optional coverage with a higher limit for non-residential Monoline Property policies
It’s Easy To Do Business With Tower Hill Insurance
7-Pay Plan is now available for Tower Hill Prime policies with a premium of $250,000 or less. We require only 20% down and 6 equal installments thereafter.
Tower Hill Prime policies will begin to Automatically Renew without any effort from your agency beginning in the 4th Quarter of 2016. Your agency will receive a list of policies that qualify for automatic renewal each month for those set to renew 120 days from that month. Accounts that qualify for automatic renewal are:
- Under $2,000,000 in Total Insured Value (TIV)
- Under $5,000 in Premium
- Claims free for the current term
- Not pending any Underwriter activity or review
We’ve reduced the Supplement Application requirement. Supplemental Applications for Tower Hill Prime policies will only be required for Directors and Officers, Rental Units, and Vacant Land coverage add-ons.
Contact your Commercial Lines Marketing Rep or Commercial Lines Underwriter with any questions.