From the Tower’s mission is to:
- Deliver timely and relevant articles that focus on managing and marketing your agency in a constantly evolving marketplace.
- Provide our audience with a forum to exchange ideas directly with our contributing authors and other readers.
- Offer our partner agencies and staff the opportunity to learn more about and enroll in training seminars offered by Tower Hill.
To foster a meaningful and constructive discussion, From the Tower follows these general guidelines:
- We will post comments, except for spam and remarks that are off-topic, denigrating, or offensive;
- We will reply to comments promptly, when appropriate;
- We will respect proprietary information and confidentiality; and
- We will be respectful when disagreeing with others’ opinions.
Opinions expressed here and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tower Hill Insurance. All statements made are subject to the provisions, exclusions, conditions and limitations of the applicable insurance policy. If the information in this blog conflicts with the policy language it describes, the policy language prevails. All Tower Hill Insurance names and trademarks are the property of Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC.